Benny…

Hi everyone, Here is a version of “Benny” written by me, and featuring the quartet, Tim Haggerty on keys, Tom Hayashi on drums, and Mike Lufkin on bass. Hope all is well, and God Bless! Chris

11 Responses to “Benny…”

1. Cathy R says:

Chris, this song is incredible! It’s the kind of song you can close your eyes, and completely lose yourself in the music. I absolutely love it!!

2. Nadine says:

Wow! I was just listening to this song in my car an hour ago. When I’m feeling stressed I listen to your songs, it helps me to relax. So after seeing the video it’s totally blown my idea I might be able to learn how to play it!! It reminds me of the great ending solo to “He Don’t Know,” which I absolutely love. Thanks again Chris.

3. Ed O'Donnell says:

Chris,
    In a word, FANTASTIC. Absolutely wonderful. Thanks for posting. Made my day

4. Brian says:

Incredible. Such a relaxing smooth jazz work of art, with a taste of (I feel) “Love Will Find a Way” by Pablo Cruise, as well as (as Nadine stated) “He Don’t Know”. Great to see you playing, so please post as often as you can. Take care and God bless!

5. Brian says:

Classic Chris Hayes…thanks for posting. I don’t know why, but this reminds me of the Small World LP (i.e Walking with the Kid, World to Me). Great job!

6. Vlado Krempl says:

Love the song Chris.

Isn’t it amazing how songs endure (perhaps not videos though..).
    I was doing a spring clean the other day and found an old (slightly cheesy 80’s) video, the song “Heart and Soul” (Mario had fangs….hilarious).

But I have to say, that song is one of my favourites.
    The simplicity in the guitar accompaniment is a pleasure, as well as the melodic solo.

V.

7. Matt says:

Chris- Happy holidays! I hope all is well in your corner of the world, it’s been quiet here lately! Have a great new year.

8. Sharon Crisafulli says:

heard your band might be playing sometime soon…? If you dont mind would like to be added to your mailing list. Thanks, Sharon

9. Spyros says:

Amazing, is wonderful to hear your music again.

10. Chris says:

Thanks Spyro, I appreciate your gracious compliment!Keep the faith.Chris

11. Chris says:

Hi Sharon,
    If I ever get around to playing again, I will post it either on this website, or my Facebook page, or my YouTube channel, so when I do post, I hope you can make it! Thanks so much,Chris