Friday night 6:00 to 9:00 @ Christie’s!

Come down to Christie’s if you are here to see The 4H club rise again! Tim Haggerty on
keys, Tom Hiyashi on drums, Mike Lufkin aka “Hufkin” on bass, and yours truly on guitar.
We are starting at 6:00 instead of 5:00, but we play till 9:00! I will be trying out my new rig, 2 QSC K10 speakers, a Vox tonelab for a front end, and a ’65 Strat. Stereo reverb!
I hope it works ok.Christie’s is a very nice place for grown ups( and immature musicians) to sit and have a snack and a cocktail, so come on down.

8 Responses to “Friday night 6:00 to 9:00 @ Christie’s!”

1. Vlado Krempl says:

Hi Chris,

Any chance the band will make it down to Sydney?
    (Doesn’t hurt to ask)

vlado

2. admin says:

Hey Vlado,
    I would love to come to Sydney especially right now, but I’m afraid it’s not in the cards…Thanks for asking! Chris

3. Matt says:

Have a great show!Hopefully it’s the first of many for you. I just wish there were some way to see you here in the Northeast! I’m playing tonight as well 9-12. So basically right at the same time.

4. admin says:

Thanks Matt,
    I hope you have a great gig as well. I’ll try to post some of the gig on the website so you can check out a song or two, provided the recording turns out. Thanks! Chris

5. Jim Colburn says:

Hey Chris,

It was good to meet you again. Your band sounds great and we are looking forward to hearing you guys again soon.

Jim

6. Shawn says:

Chris – how did you like the Vox Tonelab? I’m picking up a Line 6 Pod HD-500 this week. Can’t wait!

7. admin says:

Liked it a lot. Haven’y heard the line 6, but I’m sure it’s great. Play on! C

8. Shawn says:

I’ve heard good things about the Tonelab – glad you’re enjoying it. The Pod HD500 is a fun toy. I’m playing your old blue Gibson Spirit through it, and amplifying it with a Tech21 Power Engine (4×10). Definitely enough volume to shake the basement!

Shawn