Christie’s was fun…

We had a great turnout at Christie’s on Friday night. I really like the new club, they have made some changes and I think it is very much improved. Justin asked us to come back, so we will be playing every other Friday night from 6 to 9 starting on the 19th of November! I would like to thank all of my friends who came out to support us, without you there would be no us. It was especially nice to see my old friend, and bandmate Bill Gibson.
I am also very happy about my new guitar rig (after I work out a few kinks it should be great.) Unfortunately, I forgot to push the record button, so I won’t be posting any live music from that show… oops. Stay tuned, Chris

9 Responses to “Christie’s was fun…”

1. Brad Lieberman says:

Hey Chris!

It’s been a while since I wrote to you last but I would like to know, when you will be making a guest appearance with HLN? I’m seeing them at the Hard Rock in Hollywood, FL next month and I was hoping you would be there to jam on stage with the boys! Myself and all of my friends prefer you over Stef Burns anyday(shhh..don’t tell him!)Also, will you ever have your own signature Fender Strat in stores?? I’d love to get it!

Thanks Chris..please come down to South Florida soon!

Brad

2. Well, Christie’s sounds like a good place to work out the kinks. I hope I can stop by, I’m playing with David at the “Taste Of Rome” in Sausalito but I don’t know what time.

Will be in touch..

PW

3. Joy says:

Chris…Sounded like a fun gig and glad to hear it will be recurring. I’ve been sick and couldn’t make it but hope to make a show one Friday night soon 🙂 Blessings…Joy

4. Jim Colburn says:

Great show! We are looking forward to hearing you again soon!!

5. Lisa Lawton says:

Hi Chris,
    I’m with Brad on his reply to your gig. He’s right…you were fantastic with Huey. I really do miss you not being part of the group as I know your friend Bill Gibson is. If you do decide to reunite, I would love it if you come to Georgia. I have admired your musical style and think that you really have a flare for songwriting.
    Anyway, I am glad you are still playing.
    Best of luck with the gig, although I would like to see you on the road.
    Can’t wait for your new album.
    Peace.
    Lisa Lawton

6. admin says:

Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for your kind comments! Who knows, maybe someday… Chris

7. admin says:

Hi Joy,
    Hope you are feeling better. Come see us when you can. Chris

8. Lisa Lawton says:

Dear Chris,
    Thank you for your reply.
    I look forward to hearing from you soon. I hope you are having fun being back in California. I must admit…I miss it there and someday I hope to return to California with my husband and see you play.
    I know you are probably a Frisco fan, but how ’bout them Chargers? At least they are doing respectable.
    Well Peace out…
    Lisa Lawton

9. simon fiocchetta says:

Hi Chris , there is one possibility that you come back with HLN?
    Without you the music of HLN it`s not the same!!!
    Ciao