New Day2

Well… I’ve found myself unpacking boxes again for the umpteenth time this

year. I’d like to thank all my good friends in Oregon for being so great! (Goss’s

Tiller’s, Anderson’s, Gramzow’s, Jack and Jeannie Williams,Dave and Shirley

Pahlanik, and everyone at Camp Creek Church, amen!) It is pretty easy moving

back in, ’cause I know where everything goes. Thanks to everyone who sent

comments during my radio silence, I really do read them, and appreciate them as

well .

I have included a song from the archives, and when time permits, I will get back to

some recording. Click “NewDay2”

Thanks for your patience, and God Bless You!
Chris

13 Responses to “”

1. Vlado Krempl says:

Hi Chris,

Moving is such a drag sometimes isn’t! The one thing that I do love about moving though is, the forced spring clean you have to do.
    My girls (Catherine my wife and Tegan my daughter) are such hoarders, they just find it difficult to throw anything out…..
    We recently moved from Sydney (Australia) to Leura ( a bit out of Sydney, in the Blue Mountains). It is absolutely beautiful here.
    So yes we threw out a lot of junk. But of course my American BC Rich “Assassin” (with Inverted Headstock and Dimarzio pickups) came with me! (I bought it in the 90’s! No, I’m not much of a metal head nowadays.)
    Can’t wait to hear some of your new stuff.
    Kind regards from Australia!

Vlado

2. Joy says:

Awesome photo, Chris….there is always something magical about seeing rainbows! And thank you for the song, I’ve got it playing now. I hope the unpacking means the remodeling is done and that you can get completely settled in (we’ve done remodeling so I know how that goes!). Looking forward to new music in the future. Blessings to you and your family…Joy 🙂

3. Colin says:

hey Chris was just thinking about you buddy! Looking forward to hearing some new stuff. Cheers Colin

4. Hey my friend, where’ve you been? I’ve tried your email address only to find it was no more. I asked Tony if he had a new one for you, of course he was out of town and busy….
    Anyway, I miss hearing from you, and getting tracks to play around with. So, you’ve been remodeling eh?

Well I hope all is well and you’re a happy camper and the family is in good shape.
    Get in touch and lets try to get something going on this year in your part of the world. I’d love to play with you again.

As a matter of fact, I’m working on a 70th birthday celebration in april on two continents and four cities. NYC, SF, London, and my new home town, Frome. More info as (and IF) it comes together.

5. Clare says:

Hi Chris,

Thanks so much for the new song! It is really good. I’ve been listening to ‘That’s How I Know’ a lot recently and really love it – I can’t wait to hear more new songs. I hope you are well and that all is going well with your house.

Best wishes,
    Clare x

6. Tim says:

Glad you’re back!

7. Matt says:

Chris-
    Wow, the new track is beautiful. This is just the sort of thing I love to hear. I’m 35 and I’ve been a fan and student of your playing since I was 9 or 10. There are several great segments in there that will be very useful for expanding my phrasing. Your turnarounds are fantastic(always have been). It’s great to get an update, be well and enjoy your family!

Matt

8. Dick Neu says:

Hey Cous:
    Glad to hear you like your new place to settle down. Milwaukee is still hear and hope someday you make it back for a visit.

Dick

9. Curtis says:

Hey Chris,
    Glad to hear something from you,life must be good in your new home,hope all is well and you are having a real summer as Sonoma county is having the “Endless winter.” Hello to the family.
    Curtis

10. Tracy Z. says:

Hey Chris~
    Glad to hear from you again. Hope all is well in your new place, and you are finally settled in. Take care!

Tracy

11. Dan Camden says:

Love your new Music. Im from oregon but live in wa state.I grew up with your Music with Huey lewis. brings Back memories. God Bless you. Im a Drummer Mabe somday we can Play.Dan

12. Miss you down here, baby. I’ve been calling for the past week, hoping to catch you just to say hi, and esp. to see where you are playing out these days, and to let you know that Cassidy has followed through with guitar and is enjoying it. We bought him a new one at Zone…then they closed a week later. I was saddened, because it was one of the best shopping experiences I’ve had. Emmett, my other son plays the bass. I picked up a little Soundcraft mixing board that looks like a herd of goats ran over it, at the Zone flea market. And I’ve taken up drums again…because I finally have someone at my level who’ll play with me. You will be sorely missed down here. Hi to Cherree (and wasn’t the World Cup awesome?) -Alex

13. Chris and family … we miss you from MJ Chase in Springfield Oregon. Life is quiet down the gravel lane. Everyone is still missing you and Cheree Ben and Sarah. We send our love.