Summertime…

Hi Everyone,

I have been having a great summer with the family here on the McKenzie.

We are slowly getting settled, but enjoying all the support from the wonderful, helpful, loving, and caring people in the Springfield-Eugene area. Special  thanks to Carla, Jason, Josh, and McKenzie Goss, Pat, Sherie, and Kayla Greenwell, Mike and Andrea Gramzow, Oriana and Mark Hurwit, and Karen and Kelly Willis.

I will try to post more material on the site, but as we are space-challenged here until we do our remodel, it will take awhile before I can set up my equipment.

I thank you all for your comments and support through this time of transition!

God Bless You All!

Chris

6 Responses to “Summertime…”

1. Tracy (zap) says:

Hi Chris~
    So glad to hear everything is going well at your new home. Enjoy the rest of the summer!

2. Eric says:

Great to hear from you, Chris!! I’m sure that everything will fall into place soon for you and you’ll be able to return to “normal”!! Thanks for the update!!

3. Pee Wee Ellis says:

Hey Chris, good luck in your new home… Keep on doing what you’re doing, because you’re doing it right, and we need good spirits like you in the business….

Much love to you and the family,

PW

4. Tom says:

Hi Chris –

good to hear that you are feeling fine in your new home! All the best for the future and keep on playing…

Tom

5. Marisa says:

My turn after the great Pee Wee Ellis, it’s an honor!
    I just wanted to say it’s good news to hear about you Chris, at last! I thought the weeds had finally swallowed you up! 😉
    I’m so glad to hear you’re having a great time at the river with your family and that you’re making a lot of new friends.
    You deserve it, you’re so nice!
    Blessings!

6. Rob says:

Wow its Just weird that all my teen years ive spent listening to your work, Even bought the first news album and your moving to my neck of the woods very cool. The willamette valley is awesome as im sure you researched. Would love to hear you live. Are you going to be performing again soon if so where and when. Best of luck and Welcome. By the way ive seen you live at The Hult Center way back in 1985 Feb. Up in Portland twice. Maybe you can answer a question for me, was the Jacobs Ladder video shot in portland oregon. That performance was INCREDIBLE. loved your guitar solo. Anyway Best of Luck
    Rob Springfield Or