Video Request

Special thanks to Marisa from Spain for bringing this to my attention. I’d like to re-cut the audio on it, but it’s too late.  It’s a Huey Lewis and the News concert in Cologne, Germany. It was fun to watch and reminisce. Hope you like it, I added it to my video page, but here’s the video for you to check out:

9 Responses to “Video Request”

1. Vicki says:

Thanks Chris. That was a great concert!

2. Marisa says:

Thank you so much, Chris. You’re so kind!

3. […] hanging w/ Chris last night, he received an email from a fan in Spain w/ this video (posted it) : http://chrishayes-music.com/?p=137 […]

4. Steve says:

There was a good discussion about that MJ guitar on the hln forum, here – http://www.hln.org/forumb/index.php?topic=3903.0
    The Gibson Spirit remains my fave though.

Steve (or Art Vandelay as some of you may know me!!)

5. Hi Chris,

I see you are offering $100 for the whereabouts of the orange guitar. I think I found it!! (follow the link I attached to the HLN.org forum and scroll about half way down).

Though – it would take more than $100 to give this up. It is a beauty. They made it to your specs. You have excellent taste in guitars!!

Excellent new music!!

Kevin

6. admin says:

Hi Kevin,
    It turns out my old MJ isn’t lost after all. I found out it was under my 23 year old son’s bed at his house! Thank you so much for the thread, and I hope Rob won’t be too disappointed. I’m planning to post some more music soon so stay tuned. Cheers, Chris

7. Marisa says:

Can’t believe it! You’ve got a 23 year old son? He’s almost your age ;-). I thought your children would be little kids or young teenagers…All the best to you in both coaching and performing 😀

8. Tawnya says:

Wow! That was awesome! Thanks! Takes me back to when I saw you guys live in the 80’s. Very cool.