Hi Everybody…..

I’ve posted one of the songs I’m working on tonight.(Look on the music page  : ) Things got a little busy with my life, but I’m ready to start working on some music again. I’ve got two projects going, one gospel,rnb, and one instrumental. I’m going to try to post a  recording from my living room sometime in the next couple weeks for those who are interested. It will be Me, Tim Haggerty on keys, Tom Hayashi on drums, and Mike Lufkin on bass.

I’ll be playing at the Upper 4th Club in Santa Rosa on March 6th from 5 to 8!

8 Responses to “Hi Everybody…..”

1. colin says:

This is great news Chris, I will get over to the States to catch a show this year for sure. Can’t wait till the album is done.

Regards

Colin

2. Tracy says:

Hi Chris~
    Thanks for posting another message! It was great to hear from you again! I love the new song, and I enjoy hearing your voice! When you were with the band, I could never hear you. I heard Johnny’s, of course Huey’s, and Sean’s (when you guys did the accapellas), but it was hard to hear yours. I’m glad you’re coming out with a new CD, and can’t wait to get it!! Keep up the great work!

Tracy

3. Drensie (Dawn) says:

Chris,
    Forest for the trees has been my “anthem” for years. Things are never as bad as they seem….unfortunately, sometimes they are. Your song Faith, may be my fallback for just those times. Thanks for sharing, hope to hear more soon.

4. Vicki says:

Hi Chris! Both of the new tunes are just fantastic. I can’t wait to hear more. Thanks for sharing them with your fans.

5. Marisa says:

So that is Chris singing!!

Your voice reminds me of Ewan Mcgregor’s 😀
    It’s a great song, I love the guitar in it and the lyrics are so true:
    Without Faith you ain’t got nothing !! So true in my life.
    I’m so glad to hear your voice at last !!!
    Maybe I’d love the song more with only one stroke of your voice in“tried´´and “cried´´.
    Beautiful 🙂

6. Marisa says:

What about the show? Let us now. Thanks!

7. Marisa says: